Friday, April 3, 2009

Calling all Volunteers!

This is something I have been thinking about for a long time, but haven't been brave enough to actually take action on it. I think the time has come though, and we need to go for it.
What's the idea? Here it is------drumroll please!
ABERDEEN MANOR ADVISORY BOARD
What will it be? I think we need to get together about 6 to 10 of our past clients, mainly brides and/or grooms and talk about what we could do to improve the Manor. (See this is where the bravery comes in, because I want to hear the bad more so than the good!)
We would meet maybe 4-6 times a year, and have a glass of wine and maybe some "nibbles", and just kick around ideas, hash out issues, things like that.
I would like to do it on a volunteer basis, so I am throwing this out there, to those of you who maybe still follow this (both of you! :) If I don't get enough volunteers this way, then I will try an email to past brides and see what we can come up with.
Any thoughts from anyone on this?

No comments: