Saturday, January 10, 2009

Note to Kelli

Just a quick one as we are in the midst of a wedding reception, but I don't want to let this go any longer than I have to. I received a comment today on a post from last spring, and I don't know of any other way to respond other than this since I don't have her email address. So here goes. The rest of you can just go on with whatever you were doing. :)
Kelli, I don't know where you got the impression that you don't need to book any more than seven or eight months out. That may be the case for a Friday or a Sunday, but if you want to book a Saturday evening wedding, you had best get that done as soon as possible. We have already booked May 22 and 28 of 2010 as well as June 5. Our Saturdays book up a year or more in advance. If a Friday or Sunday works for you then you can wait. If you want further info or have other questions, feel free to email me at dfyock@affairsinc.com and I will see what I can do. And by the way, thank you for reading my blog! It's nice to know that someone is actually looking at it and getting some good ideas! :)

No comments: