Friday, April 25, 2008

Cool Pictures!











Ok, so maybe this won't be as interesting to anyone else as it is to me, but I thought these photos my brother, Stu, took from a Cessna flying over our building were REALLY COOL! Since Jim and I are both Google Earth junkies, we thought these pictures were really something.
I just wish that our original building, the Manor, had a nicer roof! It isn't a very pretty roof from the air. The Chapel, on the other hand, looks great! Oh well, it IS a standing seam, 25 year guarantee roof on our building, so guess we can't complain too much. The Chapel does look beautiful sitting there though, doesn't it?



What do YOU think?




1 comment:

Amy said...

Tag! 6 Random Things Meme. See my blog for details!

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2008/04/meme.html

Hugs,
Amy